Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt 2009

So, yesterday was the annual Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The weather was great, and the kids had a blast! So did Grandma and Grandpa. The kids tried to fly their new kites after the hunt, but there wasn't enough wind. Then we had an awesome dinner before ending the fun day. We missed Stacey, Josh, and Sadie - they were out of town so couldn't be with us this year. Here are some pictures of the kids hunting for their eggs. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Leslie Wentz said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!!! The girls had so much fun! Thanks again for having them over for that! :)

The Bender Family said...

We love coming up for the annual Easter Egg Hunt! Brady had a great time! Thanks for doing it! We really appreciate it! Love ya!

dubb and dawni said...

Jan ...what sweet memory's your making for your kiddies!!

Brett and Becca Muir said...

If have such adorable grandkids! You have to be the funnest grandma ever! We still haven't planned a lunch date yet, and kelli's little boy has been in the hospital so who knows when we will go. I hope soon so I can catch up with you. I miss the old ward and my neighborhood so much!!!

Natasha said...

Hey Jan! I just noticed you were following my blog. It is nice that we have a way to keep in touch. I just set my blog to private and I'm not sure how it works since you were following my blog but I am pretty sure I need your e-mail to send you an invite to read. So when you have a second send me your e-mail address. My e-mail is Tashiebaby5@hotmail.com